Video: How to strip a fabric cord
- Wrap tape at desired location where you want to strip your cord to prevent the fabric layer from fraying.
- Rotate scissor firmly around cord to cut off fabric layer. Bend cord and pull fabric layer apart.
- Strip off outer white PVC insulation with a wire stripper to release the 3 conductor wires.
- Strip off PVC insulation from each of the 3 conductor wires to show the copper threads.
- Fabric cord ready for connection.
Check out hd video here: https://fb.watch/dMX4yejIK5/